Current Graduate Students

Visiting Students - Downloadable Forms

Transient Graduate Student

Graduate Student Transient Approval Form 
For admitted CSU degree, certificate, or licensure students who wish to take courses at another institution to obtain transfer credit.

guest.jpgStudents enrolled in a graduate program at another college or university who wish to undertake a limited amount of graduate work at Cleveland State University must complete the CSU Transient Student online Application.

If you do not meet the following criteria you must also complete your home institution's Graduate Transient Application form and receive approval from your home institution to enroll for specified courses:

  1. Are currently an undergraduate or graduate degree seeking student at another college or university,
  2. Are in good academic standing at your home institution,
  3. Have successfully completed any applicable prerequisites for the course(s) in which you wish to enroll.

Cross Registration Graduate Student

(Cross-Registration) Approval for Acceptance of Graduate Coursework at Eastern Ohio Public Universities  Revised August 2011
For CSU graduate degree students who wish to take courses for credit at the Kent State University, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Ohio University, The University of Akron, and Youngstown State University without registering as a transient student. (Students register for courses through Cleveland State.)

Memorandum of Understanding Providing for Cross Registration of Graduate Courses Among Eastern Ohio Public Universities